EIGHTY SEVEN PARK
SURFSIDE/MIAMI BEACH - Exclusive Waterfront Residences
Eighty Seven Park, is designed by Enzo Piano, a Pritzker Architecture Prize winning Italian architect. “This building belongs to nature -says the architect- The idea of the infinity of the sea. This is what you breath in Miami. Its incredible location and views allow the light to gently infuse the interior and maintain contact with the exterior”.
As the building blooms, towards the penthouse 16 decks up, it maintains a radiant presence in the neighborhood. The east/west orientation and the almost impossibly light cantilevered balconies sketching a gentle new outline on the Miami Beach skyline. Nature is woven into the very fabric of the building. In the residents’ gardens, the ocean, the park and the city come together in an urban Eden.
For more information in prices, floor plans and reservations contact Blanquita Rivero at + (786) 385-3255 or send an email email@example.com to sign-up for a virtual presentation.
Eighty Seven Park Key Features
- Unobstructed views of the ocean, park, intracoastal and Miami skyline
- Expansive open floor plan layouts
- Sundecks encompass up to 75% of exterior vs. interior
- Ten-foot ceilings - Floor to Ceiling windows
- Natural oak planks or natural stone interior flooring
- Natural stone mosaic balcony flooring
- RDAI custom designed kitchens -Natural Oak cabinets, Natural stone countertops & Backsplashes
- Two oceanfront swimming pools - Poolside cabanas
- Soul Center and full service Spa - State of the Art fitness center - Salon available for residents